Stats

I started working on SubtitleTools.com in January 2017. Back then the only tool the site had was the convert to srt tool. I made it to convert Chinese subtitles so they would work correctly on my TV, that way I could watch movies together with my girlfriend.

I've kept working on the site since then, mostly on tools I needed myself, but also on tools and features requested by users. As of June 2019, the site attracts more than 3000 unique users per day.

Yesterday

These are the tool statistics of Thursday, the 27th of February.

Tool
Times used
File count
Total file size
Partial shifter
0
0
0 b
Shifter
0
0
0 b
Pinyin
0
0
0 b
Merger
1
2
120 kb
Convert to vtt
0
0
0 b
Convert to UTF-8
3
3
156 kb
Convert to srt
0
0
0 b
Convert to plain text
0
0
0 b
Srt cleaner
0
0
0 b
Color changer
0
0
0 b
Total
4
5
275 kb

Last month

These are the tool statistics of January.

Tool
Times used
File count
Total file size
Partial shifter
0
0
0 b
Shifter
84
182
9 mb
Pinyin
0
0
0 b
Merger
35
70
3 mb
Convert to vtt
0
0
0 b
Convert to UTF-8
60
72
11 mb
Convert to srt
148
420
156 mb
Convert to plain text
5
5
452 kb
Srt cleaner
22
134
8 mb
Color changer
1
1
56 kb
Total
355
884
188 mb

All time

These are the total tool statistics since I started recording them on 2018-02-18.

Tool
Times used
File count
Total file size
Partial shifter
28
28
3 mb
Shifter
251
349
14 mb
Pinyin
4
4
165 kb
Merger
139
278
8 mb
Convert to vtt
9
28
11 mb
Convert to UTF-8
191
259
27 mb
Convert to srt
714
7,710
933 mb
Convert to plain text
20
42
1 mb
Srt cleaner
61
178
11 mb
Color changer
4
4
289 kb
Total
1,421
8,880
1008 mb